A Science Based Guide Against Mandatory Mask Wear
“The Anti-Mask Manifesto” by Dr. Matt Cucolo (
First, let me prelude with this: if you do wear a mask I still love and respect you and after reading this I hope you will feel the same about me for NOT wearing a mask. End of the day we want what’s best for all of us right???...However, I’m not going to compromise my conviction to necessarily be compassionate. We are in an unprecedented era and my hope for us is not just to survive but THRIVE in these trying times. I believe you mean to do well in your heart and you may feel a ‘certain type of way’ about this issue like any other. This Manifest poses one major question: Will your feelings match the facts? Some of you no matter what is written (which I believe is irrefutable evidence to the contrary) already have your minds made up... “I’m wearing a mask for a month, a year, forever!?” Let’s cut right to it. The moment you read the title you might have already been turned off by it. “This guy is nuts... ‘F’ him...He doesn’t care...How selfish.” You will have already further retreated into your belief even before the evidence has been presented before you. So...if you made it this far already BRAVO...stick with it. Please have an open heart and you can make a ‘Gestalt’ transformation in your thought process...Nowadays, I really believe people only read headlines and not the actual facts to make up their own minds. ‘Click Bait’ doesn’t always make you ‘woke’; in fact, I feel it does just the opposite. It only makes you feel to validate or win your point without ever knowing the real truth about an issue. As Thomas Sowell famously states, “The reason so many people misunderstand so many issues is not that these issues are so complex, but that people do not want a factual or analytical explanation that leaves them emotionally unsatisfied.” There are also those of you who refuse to ever wear a mask. Read this too. Dive deeper into the education to SHARE the knowledge. After all, it's the only way we can change our culture. If you are told a lie enough times it becomes part of your reality and if enough people are told that lie it becomes part of the culture and if that culture passes that misinformation along to the next generation it becomes tradition. I truly hope this Manifest connects with each and every one of you in some way and the people I hope to connect with the deepest perhaps are the majority of you on the fence. Maybe you wear a mask cuz well let’s be honest...being the only person without one in Costco can feel intimidating. Mask wearing has elevated to become like religious dogma now. People give all power of belief to what they are being told rather than researching the veracity themselves. My feeling is....and mark the date of this post 7.02.20... “Just wear a mask” will soon turn into “Just get the Vaccine”. So please take the time, patience and understanding to digest what I’m feeding you. Will you read further with an open mind and heart? Will you confirm what you may have felt or challenge what you were already beholden to? Either way I’m laying my ‘evidential’ cards on the table. Without attacking the messenger can you refute the hand that's being dealt?...
1. MASKS DO NOT PREVENT YOU OR ME FROM GETTING A VIRUS! I REPEAT DO NOT PREVENT YOU OR ME FROM GETTING A VIRUS. Stop with the media lies and the faux data reports and the “well my friend who is a viral immunologist from Whoville says” or “I’m a top neurosurgeon that wears his/her mask 10 hours day and listen to me” and stop saying or repeating it with such brainwashed conviction that you mean it as absolute and we should kowtow to your opinion... HERE’S THE REAL SCIENCE... Highest acceptable forms of research today are Randomized Controlled Trials (RCT’s). When you have multiple RCT’s about a subject i.e. masks, ventilators, etc... and review the studies undertaken that is called a META- ANALYSIS. For instance, the data highlighted below (this Meta-analysis review was accessible at researchgate.net originally [open source forum] but now of course it’s censored... I do however have the original report and multiple other RCT studies are referenced at the end of this manifesto) is a meta-analysis report on masks relating to viruses and the report concluded the following:
“Masks and respirators do not work. There have been extensive randomized controlled trials (RCT) studies, and meta-analysis reviews of RCT studies, which all show that masks and respirators do not work to prevent respiratory influenza-like illnesses, or respiratory illnesses believed to be transmitted by droplets and aerosol particles. Furthermore, the relevant known physics and biology are such that masks and respirators should not work. It would be a paradox if masks and respirators worked, given what we know about viral respiratory diseases: The main transmission path is long-residence-time aerosol particles (< 2.5 μm), which are too fine to be blocked, and the minimum-infective-dose is smaller than one aerosol particle. The present paper about masks illustrates the degree to which governments, the mainstream media, and institutional propagandists can decide to operate in a science vacuum, or select only incomplete science that serves their interests. Such recklessness is also certainly the case with the current global lockdown of over 1 billion people, an unprecedented experiment in medical and political history.” –APRIL 2020 (Masks Don’t Work: A review of science relevant to COVID-19 social policy by D.G Rancourt)
My Comments: Someone sneezes and now we are less than 6 feet away because we have a false sense of security regarding mask safety. WE ARE NOW AT GREATER RISK. NOT LESSER! It doesn’t matter the mask type; an N95, surgical mask, or homemade boutique cloth mask with cheetah print. That viral/virion aerosol is getting out and because of your false sense of security you will now MORE LIKELY be exposed to it. It is believed that a single virion can be enough to induce illness in a host!
Hypothetical: Susan is at Costco and walks up to Karen. They both have masks on. They feel safer with them on and are within “personal space”. Susan has SARS-CoV- 2 virus. Susan doesn't even have to cough or sneeze or slobber for Karen to be exposed. A mask cannot stop her aerosol! Karen now has the virus. (BTW people hardly ever mention the eyes as exposure points. They are mucous membranes too! Oops!) Again, it is believed a single virion can be enough to induce illness.
Analogy: Read this and love this: A mask stopping a virus is like a chain link fence stopping a mosquito from passing thru. We all know how ridiculous that is. Well that's what every faithful mask wearer unknowingly is now doing thinking they are stopping this virus!
2. [THE CONFLATION OF OTHER STUDIES’ RESULTS] I mean game over above. A mask cannot stop a virus! However, if somehow the devastating body blow above didn't knock you out yet keep reading...Furthermore, there are studies (constantly being shared on social media to say “Seeeee here’s my point...told youuuu”) implying that if masks PROPERLY FITTED ALONG WITH hand washing and extreme care in placing hands on the face the masks might be a good adjunct. Note the qualifiers here...Hand washing and Awareness of Hands in Vulnerable areas. There are also other studies that say mask wearing ALONG WITH proper social distancing may slow down viral spread. Again another qualifier added to the study to try and persuade you for mandatory mask use. The studies authors hopefully were sincere in the methodology but then the reporting media that share it skew the information and mislead us and nobody reads what’s actually written! Click Bait alert! Here’s a good sincere bet...Find any bias-free study Randomized Control Trial (RCT) (remember the gold standard) that demonstrates statistically significant reduction or stopping a virus spread with a MASK ALONE and I will buy you a drink. Survey says YOUR’E ALREADY BEAT...Cuz they don’t exist! Again reread point number one...it’s physically impossible! If all we needed were masks to slow or stop a virus why don’t immunologists in Biosafety Level Three or Four (BSL-3 labs begin to deal with viruses) only just wear masks. C’mon now they’re in full scrub suits with oxygen pumped in and other decontamination features. Honestly though, just READ and RESEARCH the references listed below on some of the most solid RCT’s conducted that clearly demonstrate just the opposite!!
3. [TREAT THE HOST NOT THE VIRUS] The empathetic lie I hear told the most... “I’m not wearing it for me, I’m wearing it for you”. Well how kind of you. We’ve already established that masks don't work for both you and me. But since we’re on the subject of your altruism regarding my health (and I must say this has to be a first I’ve ever heard of this much compassion in the history of well... history) let’s talk about alternative and smarter ways YOU can protect me. Let’s all together, as a country, elevate our personal health game please? Lots of like-minded practitioners like myself have been after this for years! Let’s be preventative and proactive not reactive. Jack Lalanne cut right to the heart of it with his infamous phrase, “Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you've got a kingdom.” This ownership of personal responsibility is far greater a protection than any mask will ever offer you. Are you aware that Cell Mediated Immunity is depressed by 50% for 120 minutes after sugar ingestion (75 grams Glucose/100 grams sugar)? Why you may ask? It’s simple. Glucose/Sugar compete with the absorption of Vitamin ‘C’ into the cell. (Study referenced below) Sugar like other vices stresses your adrenal glands further and the more stressors the more susceptible to infections we are if exposed! So since you are so concerned for my health are you now willing to give up
sugar, booze, smoking cigarettes? Are you willing to start exercising, lift weights, do yoga, or meditate, or find a deeper spiritual path? Tons of studies demonstrate those that regularly incorporate these practices have a strengthened immune alliance.
But what are you trying to voice to us Dr. Matt? A virus is a virus? A bug is a bug? It doesn't matter how much I work out or how well I eat correctly or better balancing of my life... Does it make any difference to stop any germ? Louis Pasteur Germ Theory tells us this correct? WRONG. Germ Theory states, “Diseases are often caused by microorganisms” A germ can be classified as a bacteria, virus, protist, fungus, parasite or prion (debatable). Usually the “common folk” (patients + allopathic doctors) would recognize Louis Pasteur’s “Germ Theory Model” as today’s “Modern Medicine Model.” Treat the disease and not the cause. Pasteur basically used broths that had long tubes with filters in them. Nothing grew in the broths; therefore the living organisms that grew in such broths came from outside, as spores on dust, rather than being generated within the broth. What Pasteur failed to make a point of, and ‘Modern Medicine’ fails to ever recognize is that if “Pasteur’s Broth” wasn’t conducive to grow pathogens on it can’t we overcome most if not all pathogens if “Our Bodies’ Own Broths” aren’t receptive to those antigens and ideal in our own right? Think about it...we had/have people cough, sneeze, shake hands, touch surfaces all over us and around us ALL the time...Do we get sick every time?... NO! Bertrand said, “The terrain is everything; the germ is nothing”. I’ve been an up and close to your face personal doctor for 14 years and hardly get sick at all (Blessed!)...and when I do it usually springs from extreme stress in my life. God only knows what I’m exposed to on a daily basis!? So there are plenty of other and more compelling models that counter “Pasteur’s Germ Theory”. Some of my favorite books regarding the topic: The Hundred-Year Lie – Randall Fitzgerald, Rethinking Pasteur’s Germ Theory – Nancy Appleton, Good-Bye Germ Theory – Trebing, Generation Rx – Critser, Bechamp or Pasteur – Hume, Blood and its Third Element – Bechamp, Sanctity of Human Blood, Vaccination is not Immunization – Tim O’Shea (See full works cited in the Reference Section below)
To be clear, I’m not advocating for people to hang out with Ebola patients in a hot zone. Some viruses are more deadly or more contagious than others. Data thus far seems to really show the SARS-CoV-2 virus is easily transmissible but not that deadly. The mortality rate thank god is super low. It seems to be a disease where 99.9% or better survive it! Today’s modern medicine model is still based on the Rockefeller/Carnegie Big Pharma Drug Model. Selling Sickness makes huge profits. “Because, you see, the government is not your nanny; they’re your dealer. And they’ve subsidized illness in this country. They have to, there’s too much money in it. You see, there’s no money in healthy people, and there’s no money in dead people. The money is in the middle: people who are alive, sort of, but with one or more chronic conditions that puts them in need of Celebrex, or Nasinex, or Valtrex, or Lunesta.”-Bill Maher
4. [PSYCHOLOGY REGARDING THE PUSH TO MANDATE MASK WEARING *OPINION PARTS] So the phrases, “We’re in this together!” “It’s all about protecting others!” “I’m not wearing it for me, I’m wearing it for you” Those sweet ‘unifying’ phrases being shoved daily down our throats are actually insidiously meant to divide us. In my opinion, this is being done deliberately. Think about it. When we talk about our own personal protection and someone chooses not to, nobody really gives a fudge because they are NOT the one at risk. However, if it’s about what you’re supposed to do for others, the sake of the nation, and you don’t do it, others will become angry and exacerbate their fears. This is top-notch mind control, brainwashing, telling the masses everything is for community benefit and we all need to do the same and feel the same. Sounds very socialist or communist to me. Social shaming and group think/herd mentality will get most to comply. This ladies and gentlemen is how most people also shame ‘anti-vaxxers’. It's a polarized subject to say the least. “Just wear the damn mask” in my opinion is intellectual laziness! Governments like masks because they constantly reinforce to the population that “something dangerous” is going on and a sense of normalcy will not return for as long as even some people wear them. I truly believe a lot of the “Chinese Corona Pandemic” has been politicized (see just did it there) and for a Presidential candidate to now proclaim he would make it an executive order to wear masks virtue signals that politics > science on this particular issue. To be fair many congressmen and women on both sides of the aisle are advocating for it. It’s the old conundrum: “Either masks really work or they don’t. If you’re going to compel mask use, then open everything up. Otherwise it isn’t public health its tyranny.” Proclaiming masks are effective also ‘saves’ the theory that viral transmission occurs primarily through large droplets instead of aerosols and that theory is the entire basis for the social distancing measures. Admitting masks don’t work admits your theory of transmission is false. I believe I have clearly proven to you already masks don’t work but that doesn't mean I’m anti-business either. My feeling has been we should quarantine or protect our most vulnerable and allow the rest of us to go on with our daily lives. It's the first time we have ever quarantined healthy people ever. (More on this in section 6) I will also remind these readers the government and its agencies have flip flopped several times on no mask wear, wear a mask, no human to human transmission, there is human transmission, asymptomatic carriers, 1% asymptomatic carriers, and back and forth we go. Perhaps the late great Michael Crichton stated it best regarding science and politics... “Let's be clear: the work of science has nothing whatever to do with consensus. Consensus is the business of politics. Science, on the contrary, requires only one investigator who happens to be right, which means that he or she has results that are verifiable by reference to the real world. In science consensus is irrelevant. What are relevant are reproducible results. The greatest scientists in history are great precisely because they broke with the consensus. There is no such thing as consensus science. If it's consensus, it isn't science. If it's science, it isn't consensus. Period.”
5. [I’LL TAKE MY CHANCES AND WEAR THE MASK IN CASE IT HELPS] You either read none of the above or emotionally cannot accept the science provided above. The MASK WILL NOT ONLY NOT HELP YOU but it will actually NEGATIVELY AFFECT
YOU AND LOWER YOUR IMMUNE RESPONSE. Since the mask dogma has gone into effect we have seen quite a rise in the following case types (in our clinic and speaking anecdotally with other practitioners) of migraines, dizziness, vertigo, allergies, facial acne, halitosis (bad breath), lightheadedness, syncope, further cervical subluxations, and depression. Please note I am not saying a mask is necessarily the causation but their certainly is a correlation here. (Correlation v. Causation Re; corona discussed in section 6) For now, open your eyes please. Just look around you whenever you are out. First, practically nobody wears a mask correctly. Second, they are reused (disgusting) constantly. Third, people are touching surfaces then touching their masks, and then touching surfaces again and again. You understand the mask holds onto and are conductors to bacteria and viruses right? (Studies referenced below) “But a surgeon in an OR wears them for hours.” Yes they do and they are amazing doctors at that too. What does that have to do with a layperson wearing a mask? NOTHING! A surgeon wears a mask to mitigate and prevent bacteria from entering a body exposed to the surrounding atmosphere. Being a former intern who worked in an OR the policy for all PPE wear is super strict and it took a lot of time getting used to it. I remember wearing a mask for hours and it can be difficult to not only not touch the mask but also maintain proper oxygenation. Surgeons have had years of building up their bodies through adaptation to train and handle prolonged PPE wear. Now imagine being a waiter/waitress now forced to wear a mask for 8-hour+ shifts in 80-degree heat. Devastating. The lack of Oxygen and increase of CO2 is a real phenomenon. Can this affect ones health? Absolutely. Here’s one way of several pathways disrupted...Have you ever heard of a lysosome? They are in every cell of our body. Think of them as the ‘internal stomach’ of our cells. They are key organelles involved in digestion and waste removal and they engulf bacteria and viruses for us. These lysosomes (our cells recycling centers) are oxygen dependent. Oxygen tension can severely alter lysosomal activation therefore lowering our own immunity. (Studies below) Bang. Wearing a mask not only doesn't protect you but also puts you at greater risk of exposure.
6. [WHAT ABOUT OUR CHILDREN?!] I’m outraged and you should be too! Do you really want your child going to school and sitting on a bus, in classes all day, and back home on the bus with a mandated mask on? Are you kidding me? THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS. As for the numerous side effects mentioned above do you want to put your child at that kind of risk? And lets be real, children need to go back to school. Forget even the burden it would put on parents who are unable to work from home, the children NEED social interaction. This whole pandemic has taught us a lot. For one, there are two sides to every story (except masks as we now have shown what a scam they truly are). The only positive I can ever think up for a mask is that it has allowed businesses to open that have been decimated or facing permanent closure. We all did our part to flatten the curve. We now have a tremendous amount of research, epidemiology, and therapeutics in place. Again, it’s really looking like a super low mortality rate (Thank God) yet something that is easily spread. So are you up on the latest news? Did you catch the interaction on
Capitol Hill between Senator Rand Paul (R) of Kentucky grilling Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy, (6.30.20). Senator Paul stated, "But, we need to send them to school (meaning the children). And, frankly, many of the schools in Europe are going back without masks, many of them are going out with modified...social distancing, and kids are not causing a spike," he argued, noting that he had presented charts of eight countries that exhibited "no spike" when they reopened their schools — including Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, and the Netherlands. In an op-ed in The Hill published the same day, Paul also highlighted that contact tracing studies in China, Iceland, Britain and the Netherlands failed to find a single case of child-to-adult infection. Next, he cited Brown University data on day cares that had remained open during the pandemic. Out of over 25,000 kids in their study, the Ivy League school found that 0.16 percent of children in these day cares had confirmed cases, and barely more than 1 percent of the staff — out of a group of more than 9,000. In addition, the YMCA has also offered day-care service throughout the pandemic and found that, out of 40,000 children at 1,100 sites, there were no reports of coronavirus outbreaks or clusters. Further Dr. Joshua Sharfstein of Johns Hopkins writes that “there is converging evidence that the coronavirus doesn’t transmit among children like the flu—that it’s a lower risk.” Recently, the American Academy of Pediatrics released a statement noting the Academy "strongly advocates that all policy considerations for the coming school year should start with a goal of having students physically present in school." They even cite “mounting evidence” that children are less likely to contract the virus. And one last piece of epidemiological evidence that is just staggering...STAGGERING... According to the National Center for Health Statistics U.S. COVID FATALITIES under the age of 25 are 160 people. You do the math. 160 people in a land of 330+ million. And who even knows about the 160? Just because someone died with corona doesn't mean they died from it. Correlation doesn't equal causation. I recently remember Gov. Lamont scaring every pregnant woman and parent(s) with newborns that the first baby died in CT “associated” with corona. It ended up being the poor child was accidently suffocated by the parent and happened to test positive for coronavirus. The fear mongering put out was sensational. It’s so intellectually dishonest! Shame on any politician with those practices! With all this data provided and we’re still worried about our children? WOWWW (Again, as always all studies referenced below)
So I mean what more do you want??? What about child bullying? Children with autism or Down syndrome or speech impairment etc. are just a few conditions off the top of my head that prohibit these children from wearing a mask. Will this open up these children to further targeting or bullying!? Further division? We’re divided enough in adult world over here. We as humans need to come together on this and speak to our local politicians, superintendents, and other leaders to stop this madness NOW!
7. [QUESTIONS NEVER ASKED OR NEVER ANSWERED??]
A. How long are we going to wear masks for? Every flu season from now on? Every possible/potential outbreak? What is the end game to all of this?
B. I would love to see studies with how many people testing for SARS-CoV-2 virus who have been wearing a mask regularly?
C. I would love to see a study with how many people who got SARS-CoV-2 virus who were quarantined with their family members how many family members got sick as well?
D. I would love to see the results of the nationwide antibody testing and I don’t mean just NC (17%)?
E. What happens when the virus mutates like the flu does every season? Are we going to shut down again until another vaccine is made?
8. [BUSINESS PRACTICES, CREDENTIALS, + CONCLUSION] This was never written to be another Civil Disobedience essay by transcendalist Henry David Thoreau. Always obey the laws. ALL OF THEM. They’re not made to be cherry picked. So if you’re at a restaurant LISTEN to the owners/hosts/hostesses/servers. If you’re at a doctor’s office LISTEN to the staff helping you. “Unless you have a bona fide medical condition just obey.” Don’t give them a hard time. They probably don't want to be in a mask as much as you don’t. Like most matters in life my philosophy has always been: Do You. I won’t judge you for it. I accept you for your beliefs. But please let me do me too; to be honest, I’m gonna do me no matter what ‘cuz that's how I’ve always lived my life. If you’re reading this somewhere in the social media world and you don't really know me let me share a couple of details please. I am a double major in Bio/Criminology (at one point I wanted to be CSI Connecticut LOL) and then worked in the Pharma industry for a brief spell. From there I worked for a Cardiothoracic surgeon and directed a variety of clinical research trials with a special grant at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. The joke is it took a surgeon (and not my wholistic natural parents/healers) to steer me in the direction of Chiropractic and get my doctor’s license. I have been a practicing physician for 14 years, seen thousands of patients, and have never looked back. I also teach University Accredited CEUS in functional medicine and kinesiology to multiple doctor types (DC, ND, DO, MD, PHD, DVM etc.) since 2008. Many of our patients, if asked, would stand in line and speak our praises to the masses we have helped. We support patients only with Whole Food Nutritional Supplements and Herbal Therapeutics along with various modalities. With all this written I would always love to hear your thoughts. Please feel free to leave comments, questions, concerns, and SHARE THIS INFORMATION!
Masks and Viruses Research:
1. Jacobs, J. L. et al. (2009) “Use of surgical face masks to reduce the incidence of the common cold among health care workers in Japan: A randomized controlled trial,” American Journal of Infection Control, Volume 37, Issue 5, 417 –
Comment: N95-masked health-care workers (HCW) were significantly more likely to experience headaches. Face mask use in HCW was not demonstrated to provide benefit in terms of cold symptoms or getting colds.
2. Cowling, B. et al. (2010) “Face masks to prevent transmission of influenza virus: A systematic review,” Epidemiology and Infection, 138(4), 449-
456. https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/epidemiology-and- infection/article/face-masks-to-prevent-transmission-of-influenza-virus-a- systematic- review/64D368496EBDE0AFCC6639CCC9D8BC05
Comment: None of the studies reviewed showed a benefit from wearing a mask, in either HCW or community members in households (H). See summary Tables 1 and 2 therein.
3. Bin-Reza et al. (2012) “The use of masks and respirators to prevent transmission of influenza: a systematic review of the scientific evidence,” Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 6(4), 257–
Comment: “There were 17 eligible studies. ... None of the studies established a conclusive relationship between mask/respirator use and protection against influenza infection.”
4. Smith, J.D. et al. (2016) “Effectiveness of N95 respirators versus surgical masks in protecting health care workers from acute respiratory infection: a systematic review and meta-analysis,” CMAJ Mar
Comment: “We identified six clinical studies ... . In the meta-analysis of the clinical studies, we found no significant difference between N95 respirators and surgical masks in associated risk of (a) laboratory-confirmed respiratory infection, (b) influenza-like illness, or (c) reported work-place absenteeism.”
5. Offeddu, V. et al. (2017) “Effectiveness of Masks and Respirators Against Respiratory Infections in Healthcare Workers: A Systematic Review and Meta- Analysis,” Clinical Infectious Diseases, Volume 65, Issue 11, 1 December 2017, Pages 1934–1942, https://academic.oup.com/cid/article/65/11/1934/4068747
Comment: “Self-reported assessment of clinical outcomes was prone to bias. Evidence of a protective effect of masks or respirators against verified respiratory infection (VRI) was not statistically significant”; as per Fig. 2c therein:
6. Radonovich, L.J. et al. (2019) “N95 Respirators vs Medical Masks for Preventing Influenza Among Health Care Personnel: A Randomized Clinical Trial,” JAMA. 2019; 322(9): 824–833. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2749214
Comment: “Among 2862 randomized participants, 2371 completed the study and accounted for 5180 HCW-seasons. ... Among outpatient health care personnel, N95 respirators vs medical masks as worn by participants in this trial resulted in no significant difference in the incidence of laboratory-confirmed influenza.”
7. Long, Y. et al. (2020) “Effectiveness of N95 respirators versus surgical masks against influenza: A systematic review and meta-analysis,” J Evid Based Med. 2020; 1- 9. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1111/jebm.12381
Comment: “A total of six RCTs involving 9,171 participants were included. There were no statistically significant differences in preventing laboratory-confirmed influenza, laboratory-confirmed respiratory viral infections, laboratory-confirmed respiratory infection, and influenza-like illness using N95 respirators and surgical masks. Meta-analysis indicated a protective effect of N95 respirators against laboratory-confirmed bacterial colonization (RR = 0.58, 95% CI 0.43-0.78). The use of N95 respirators compared with surgical masks is not associated with a lower risk of laboratory-confirmed influenza.”
1. Baccam, P. et al. (2006) “Kinetics of Influenza A Virus Infection in
Humans”, Journal of Virology Jul 2006, 80 (15) 7590-7599; DOI: 10.1128/JVI.01623 05 https://jvi.asm.org/content/80/15/7590
2. Balazy et al. (2006) “Do N95 respirators provide 95% protection level against airborne viruses, and how adequate are surgical masks?”, American Journal of Infection Control, Volume 34, Issue 2, March 2006, Pages 51-57.
doi:10.1016/j.ajic.2005.08.018 http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi =10.1.1.488.4644&rep=rep1&type=pdf
3. Biggerstaff, M. et al. (2014) “Estimates of the reproduction number for seasonal, pandemic, and zoonotic influenza: a systematic review of the literature”, BMC Infect Dis 14, 480 (2014). https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2334-14-480
4. Brooke, C. B. et al. (2013) “Most Influenza A Virions Fail To Express at Least One Essential Viral Protein”, Journal of Virology Feb 2013, 87 (6) 3155-3162; DOI: 10.1128/JVI.02284-12 https://jvi.asm.org/content/87/6/3155
5. Coburn, B. J. et al. (2009) “Modeling influenza epidemics and pandemics: insights into the future of swine flu (H1N1)”, BMC Med 7, 30. https://doi.org/10.1186/1741- 7015-7-30
6. Davies, A. et al. (2013) “Testing the Efficacy of Homemade Masks: Would They Protect in an Influenza Pandemic?”, Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness, Available on CJO 2013
doi:10.1017/dmp.2013.43 http://journals.cambridge.org/abstract_S193578931300 0438
7. Despres, V. R. et al. (2012) “Primary biological aerosol particles in the atmosphere: a review”, Tellus B: Chemical and Physical Meteorology, 64:1, 15598, DOI: 10.3402/tellusb.v64i0.15598 https://doi.org/10.3402/tellusb.v64i0.15598
8. Dowell, S. F. (2001) “Seasonal variation in host susceptibility and cycles of certain infectious diseases”, Emerg Infect Dis. 2001;7(3):369–374. doi:10.3201/eid0703.010301 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC263 1809/
9. Hammond, G. W. et al. (1989) “Impact of Atmospheric Dispersion and Transport of Viral Aerosols on the Epidemiology of Influenza”, Reviews of Infectious Diseases, Volume 11, Issue 3, May 1989, Pages 494–
10. Haas, C.N. et al. (1993) “Risk Assessment of Virus in Drinking Water”, Risk Analysis, 13: 545-552. doi:10.1111/j.1539-
11. HealthKnowlege-UK (2020) “Charter 1a - Epidemiology: Epidemic theory (effective & basic reproduction numbers, epidemic thresholds) & techniques for analysis of infectious disease data (construction & use of epidemic curves, generation numbers, exceptional reporting & identification of significant clusters)”, HealthKnowledge.org.uk, accessed on 2020-04-
10. https://www.healthknowledge.org.uk/public-health-textbook/research- methods/1a- epidemiology/epidemic-theory
12. Lai, A. C. K. et al. (2012) “Effectiveness of facemasks to reduce exposure hazards for airborne infections among general populations”, J. R. Soc. Interface. 9938–
13. Leung, N.H.L. et al. (2020) “Respiratory virus shedding in exhaled breath and efficacy of face masks”, Nature Medicine (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41591- 020-0843-2
14. Lowen, A. C. et al. (2007) “Influenza Virus Transmission Is Dependent on Relative Humidity and Temperature”, PLoS Pathog 3(10):
15. Paules, C. and Subbarao, S. (2017) “Influenza”, Lancet, Seminar| Volume 390, ISSUE 10095, P697-708, August 12, 2017. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0140- 6736(17)30129-0
16. Sande, van der, M. et al. (2008) “Professional and Home-Made Face Masks Reduce Exposure to Respiratory Infections among the General Population”, PLoS ONE 3(7): e2618.
17. Shaman, J. et al. (2010) “Absolute Humidity and the Seasonal Onset of Influenza in the Continental United States”, PLoS Biol 8(2):
18. Tracht, S. M. et al. (2010) “Mathematical Modeling of the Effectiveness of Facemasks in Reducing the Spread of Novel Influenza A (H1N1)”, PLoS ONE 5(2): e9018.
19. Viboud C. et al. (2010) “Preliminary Estimates of Mortality and Years of Life Lost Associated with the 2009 A/H1N1 Pandemic in the US and Comparison with Past
Influenza Seasons”, PLoS Curr. 2010; 2:RRN1153. Published 2010 Mar 20. doi:10.1371/currents.rrn1153 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC28 43747/
20. Wada, K. et al. (2012) “Wearing face masks in public during the influenza season may reflect other positive hygiene practices in Japan”, BMC Public Health 12, 1065 (2012). https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2458-12-1065
21. Yang, W. et al. (2011) “Concentrations and size distributions of airborne influenza A viruses measured indoors at a health centre, a day-care centre and on aeroplanes”, Journal of the Royal Society, Interface. 2011 Aug;8(61):1176-1184. DOI: 10.1098/rsif.2010.0686. https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/10.1098/rsif.2010. 0686
22. Yezli, S., Otter, J.A. (2011) “Minimum Infective Dose of the Major Human Respiratory and Enteric Viruses Transmitted Through Food and the Environment”, Food Environ Virol 3, 1–30. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12560-011- 9056-7
23. Zwart, M. P. et al. (2009) “An experimental test of the independent action hypothesis in virus– insect pathosystems”, Proc. R. Soc. B. 2762233–
1. Bernstein, J., et al, Depression of lymphocyte transformation following oral glucose ingestion, Am. J. Clin. Nutr., 30:613, 1977.
Comment: Sugar weakens your immune system! Alternative Germ Theory Sources:
1. Fitzgerald, Randall, “The Hundred-Year Lie: How to Protect Yourself from the Chemicals That Are Destroying Your Health”, 2006.
2. Appleton, Nancy, “Rethinking Pasteur’s Germ Theory: How to Maintain Your Optimal Health”, 2002.
3. Trebing, William, “Good-Bye Germ Theory: Ending A Century Of Medical Fraud”, 2004.
4. Critser, Greg, “Generation Rx: How Prescription Drugs Are Transforming American Lives, Minds, and Bodies”, 2005.
5. Hume, Ethel, “Bechamp or Pasteur? A Lost Chapter In The History Of Biology”, 2011.
6. Bechamp, Antoine, + Major, David, “Blood and its Third Element”, 2016.
7. O’Shea, Tim, “Sanctity of Human Blood, Vaccination is not Immunization”, 2005.
Various Dangers of Mask Wear Research:
1. Dangers of wearing masks in the heat. https://thevaccinereaction.org/.../dangers- of-wearing.../
2. Rational use of face masks in the covid19 pandemic lancet respiratory medicine
3. Effectiveness of surgical and cotton masks in blocking SARS CoV-2
4. Cluster randomised trial of cloth mask: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4420971/...
5. Cloth masks and efficacy: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4420971/...
6. Mask wearing and more with multiple citations and links directly from CDC website: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article
7. Carbon dioxide rebreathing https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23514282/ Signs and symptoms of carbon Dioxide poisoining: https://www.emedicinehealth.com/wilderness.../symptom.htm
8. University of Minnesota study and advise on use of masks during COVID19 outbreak: with 52CITATIONS (research studies) linked below article: https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/.../commentary-masks-all-covid...
9. Cloth mask: https://rolls.bublup.com/.../ab83f85e-1750-45a6-acc3...
10. No evidence of wearing a mask protecting others/self: https://thehill.com/.../491725-who-no-evidence-wearing-a...
11. Dr Blaylock: face masks pose SERIOUS RISKS to the healthy:
12. US surgeon General says no facemask: https://www.businessinsider.com/americans-dont-need-masks...
13. OHIO DOH Dr Amy Acton: potential for INCREASED INFECTION with mask wearing:
14. Should you wear a mask?
Expert testimony begins around 7:45-8:00: https://youtu.be/czjAebDKsEw
15. 2 boys drop dead while wearing masks in gym in china
16. https://knst.iheart.com/featured/garret-lewis/content/2020-06-19-attorney- lays-out-facts-showing-how-dangerous-it-is-to-wear-masks/
17. Face Masks Pose Serious Risks To The Healthy:
18. CA Residents measured oxygen rate with masks on:
19. WHO says there is no need for healthy people to wear face masks:
20. Fauci: There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask:
21. Masks-for-all for COVID-19 not based on sound data:
22. Cloth masks: Dangerous to your health?:
23. Wearing masks may increase your risk of infection:
1. Jaewoo Hong, Todd R. Wuest, Yongfen Min, P. Charles Lin “Oxygen tension regulates lysosomal activation and receptor tyrosine kinase degradation” https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/727495v1.full
2. Julie Demers-Lamarche Gérald Guillebaud Mouna Tlili Kiran Todkar Noémie Bélanger Martine Grondin Angela P. Nguyen Jennifer Michel and Marc Germain “Loss of Mitochondrial Function Impairs Lysosomes” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4858975/
1. Florian Götzinger, MD Begoña Santiago-García, PhD Prof Antoni Noguera-Julián, PhD Miguel Lanaspa, PhD Laura Lancella, PhD Francesca I Calò Carducci, Phd et al. “COVID-19 in children and adolescents in Europe: a multinational, multicentre cohort study” https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanchi/article/PIIS2352- 4642(20)30177-2/fulltext
2. Russell M Viner, Oliver T Mytton, Chris Bonell, G.J. Melendez-Torres, Joseph L Ward, Lee Hudson, Claire Waddington, James Thomas, Simon Russell, Fiona van der Klis, Jasmina Panovska-Griffiths “Susceptibility to and transmission of COVID-19 amongst children and adolescents compared with adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis” https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.05.20.20108126v1
3. Alasdair P S Munro, Saul N Faust “Children are not COVID-19 super spreaders: time to go back to school” https://adc.bmj.com/content/105/7/618
4. National Center for Health Statistics https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/index.htm